Share | 

UA2 xp hack map

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel

Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: UA2 xp hack map   Wed 15 Oct 2008 - 12:22

Suspect Suspect well i have release the UA2 xp hack map and can be use to obtain gen rank Suspect Suspect so we hope
to see more gens in game form now on Laughing Laughing but we are having a all gens umb on fri or sat so get your sit in coz i think it will be a very mad game Laughing Laughing just a guess as i never play with so many gens in 1 game. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Admin
Captain

Number of posts : 904

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Wed 15 Oct 2008 - 22:50

If im right you as our chief want us to hack UA2 XP for a fun game??? Please rethink this idea and consider your role as an idol for other players. I think it was a bad idea already to host the map and spread it to ppl. Ok it was a private game and we assume that we can trust all the players in that very game.

I cant see the difference of you guys hacking (on coming weekend) and all the other XP hackers. Your reason is testing the difficulty and having fun. Other ppl reasons are getting all classes, doing max dmg output but mainly HAVING FUN too!!

I would be glad if you think of it again this way. If you want my opinion all of you delete that map asap together with the code you received.

Maybe im spoiling your fun but i save you from being the same lvl like all the hacked scum!

~Have a nice day~

Spoprockel
Sergeant Major

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Thu 16 Oct 2008 - 1:35

I think the difference is that those of our clans who were given the xp map to got enough skill to make it through a game with gen only, also i think they won't use the gen code in public games, nor spread the xp hack map any further.

A noob xp hacker would spoil the game for the others by bringing great difficulty without any skill into it, if you got skilled ppl all going Gen it can be the best game ever.

Just think about umb assmen from the first minute on, boomer spawns all over, lots and lots of locust swarms, 15 pudges even before the checkpoint mission starts, detachment commanders nading all over the place...

Well, thats how i imagine a gen only game, maybe its even worse, just think about squads of ghosts, ioning the hell out of you What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
splitopen
Captain

Number of posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Thu 16 Oct 2008 - 1:58

List of ppl in the game(those who i remember):

herb(he hosted it lol)
miz
split
jampe
rotg.angr.brthd

dont remember the other 2 lol, ask miz, he SSed it.(jampe and miz used -save)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jampe
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Thu 16 Oct 2008 - 9:21

i didn't save the code i got... the -save was only too look what herb says to that *gg* just 2 say i'm not a hacker Wink

but i must say i find the idea from herb not soo bad.. if noone saves after this and we play it just in a private game.. why not? its just 4 fun..

greez
jampe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Thu 16 Oct 2008 - 10:26

audi i think we ok coz most ppls in both clan are pros and no need to hack the code and even if both clan hack code it fine as with new map there is code wipe anyway so let them have the fun study. i think the new map will be out soon coz i had a chance to
speak to illdan while i was in us east clan but i dont take thier word till i see the map Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Thu 16 Oct 2008 - 10:29

Well if this was a popularity contest i d blatantly fail. Not expecting anyone to agree with me.

Hack is hack though, just keep in mind! No way to justify or play it down!

I will not participate in these games as i always refused to "use" the map. Its years back now when Lukeg hostet it and used it and i kept it for a long time till i cleared my download map folder again. As a clan who was offered by Illidan to test the new map its kinda blasphemy if we use hack on his old map. He trusts Herbmaster that we dont leak out information and we shouldnt abuse this confidence but be gratefull instead.

Herbmaster
Lt Colonel

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Thu 16 Oct 2008 - 10:36

its a leaning thing too study i dont think any one has try a all gen game maybe i am wrong and some1 have try it Embarassed but to a
gamer this has tobe the holy grail of all ua2 game king and i think you should take part not as a hacker but as a gamer farao

the reason i release now coz its no longer a thread to our clan or clan ua2 and can be use to our advantage and team play study
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Sun 19 Oct 2008 - 4:35

In one Hand most of the SAR/Ua2 Members have allready above 80k Exp and so they have all Char's. They just have a Higher Rank name and more numbers xD.. and the other Hand it could be that some of the Members of SAR / Ua2 that dont have more then 80k, they could abuse the Hack map to have all Char's.

Result:
I agree with Herbmaster it's a good Experience for Teamplay, but its possible that Members abuse it for Public games.

Soo Loonngg M.S.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Sun 26 Oct 2008 - 23:03

Herbmaster wrote:
@xxxpowerxxx if you wasnt a hacker as we know you by then i think i will take advice and respect your view .

flower Thank you for this sentence dear Herbmaster flower And sorry that i use it in favor of my argumentation and somewhat against yours. flower But its just perfect and hits the bull's eye flower

RESPEXXXT ... (sing) just a little bit afro

-----------

Maybe ask some of the hackers what motivated them to use xp hack and how they felt being an outlaw after found guilty. If you really want to be General "for testing issues" why dont you spam umb games (maybe even solo) and rank up the normal way. Some of our members know how to rank up very fast and we already have 3 (hopefully legit) Generals in 2 clans. So just ask them for the right strategy.

WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 2:47

All hackz0rs should be shot down. rawr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 3:29

3?master_glenn,herbmaster and?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 3:30

nada.singha

splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 3:34

Forgot that he was on europe Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 3:39

@audi : this gen game might not work as i only notice this lately when i play with other hack gen confused.i could be wrong and we can still have that game Laughing.

we need to test this and if i am right then there is no point in that hack gen umb game study.we was in a game with 6 ppls with good ranks and its seem not there is not much umbs confused so i ask jampe to check and he notice it too confused.

nada - gen (hack)
bobo** - col
jampe - col
herb - lt col
and 2 more capt.

with those rank we should get alot of umbs and even umb heli in the 3rd or 4th mission maybe tanks too by 5th mission ghost and assman will try kill you on the hill like 3 ion cannons and 4 assman all shooting at you at the same time and there is no way a flamer can live to kill a big squad Shocked maybe i wrong Embarassed

i think a hack gen dont make the AI in the game spanw much umbs confused but we need to fine out study
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 3:43

Herb, I think hack gen DO spawn lotsa umbs. I mean, if the game knew they were hack-gens, there would be some antihack in the game,no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Mon 27 Oct 2008 - 6:35

Hm split and herb you sound like someone on a spiritual trip. Computers have no AI yet, they cant tell if a 7 digit code is hacked or non hacked.

To share my experiences i ve had games when it felt like being alot of more umb spawns then in others. To what i came to now is that the highest rank doesnt matter, rather an average rank = individual rank / number of players indicates the numbers of umbrella spawns. But all that is subjectiv and has no scientific proof at all...

Some umb games we win others we lose. I dont need a hacked game to increase the fun or the difficulty if we cant even beat all games so far. We rather waste our energy in teaching the new players especially when theyre medic and (right click) run into umb check points No

Flump
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 4:42

Hmm just read this thread,... so ya'll know there are hacked maps up for dl on epicwar.com so if any one wanted to hack its easy enough, for example http://epicwar.com/maps/36716/ i used this to get a gen code for some fun, and no herb i didnt hack my cap >.> this map only gets you a certain amount so if you wanna play a haack game I recommend it (no1 is going to believe you got 999k legit)) =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Captain

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 6:28

Herbmaster wrote:
Clan SAR do not tolerate map hacking or any other form of hacks.We can only ask you tobe truth.**

Flump
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 10:15

That aimed at me? After the chieften hosts a hacked game? sort it out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 13:54

i didnt host a hack game it was a clan experiment game study and it is aim at you flump Sleep
Back to top Go down
Flump
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 6:26

you still said you would... Either way it goes against the quote that audio put.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UA2 xp hack map   

Back to top Go down

UA2 xp hack map
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: Warcraft III :: Undead Assault II-
Jump to: