Share | 

UA2 wars!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: UA2 wars!   Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 6:13

I think it would be pretty cool if there was a mass-control ua2 melee-ish map. I'll give you a rough idea of the melee equivelant of each ua2 character. Ok, footmen/grunt/whatever could be flamer. Riflemen/hunters/crypt fiends could be riflemen. DM/DC/FO could be heroes. Ghost could be shades. Copters could be the flying units obviously. Does this sounds like it could be fun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollersmart
Colonel

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: UA2 wars!   Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 7:21

A melee map with ua2 units sounds cool, oh the mayhem chaos and slaughter with crap flying everywhere.
What would you use for buildings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: UA2 wars!   Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 7:38

Buildings not sure unfortunately Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Glenn
Sergeant Major

Number of posts : 347

PostSubject: Re: UA2 wars!   Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 9:03

Maybe the argis-45 helicopter and APC as a building Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doomgeneral
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: UA2 wars!   Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 21:30

ofc sentry guns as towers

maybe make a undead team and a marine team (lol when u see an army of dareus coming in)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: UA2 wars!   Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 7:36

Yes I could make the two races. Also I thought about the buildings and they could be fog generator, power generator, resonator, sentry guns as towers as doomgeneral said, and I would probably make some others such as headquarters, communications centre (used to radio in helis (basically trains units)), I would probably make batallion authorisation for airstrike researchable in the HQ. The problem with a T-Virus race is that they could train really strong units, which the marines are not able to do really, and also the infected are only strong in numbers, which would be really annoying for the controlling player who has to mass-control all of these infected, which would end up getting blown up by a single assaultman. This could not work unless the infected could build spores and hives which auto-create units which auto-attack, and control the bosses only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just_A_Dude
Major

Number of posts : 1231

PostSubject: Re: UA2 wars!   Fri 31 Jul 2009 - 11:36

There should be a unit called "Bandit somthing somthing" that has an ablity to go faster…Its a car see…and when it goes
faster it hits Master_Glenn (who is an invisible close combat sniper) and teamkills him.

Nah…

Humans should have Titan, as it exist in ua2. What the heck is a Titan ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doomgeneral
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: UA2 wars!   Fri 31 Jul 2009 - 23:10

Rotg.Angr_Brthd wrote:
Yes I could make the two races. Also I thought about the buildings and they could be fog generator, power generator, resonator, sentry guns as towers as doomgeneral said, and I would probably make some others such as headquarters, communications centre (used to radio in helis (basically trains units)), I would probably make batallion authorisation for airstrike researchable in the HQ. The problem with a T-Virus race is that they could train really strong units, which the marines are not able to do really, and also the infected are only strong in numbers, which would be really annoying for the controlling player who has to mass-control all of these infected, which would end up getting blown up by a single assaultman. This could not work unless the infected could build spores and hives which auto-create units which auto-attack, and control the bosses only.

i kinda start thinking it will turn into huge hp/mass vs huge range/dmg (mass dareus vs mass airstrike, ion, cas, heat rocket(maybe orb))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Captain

Number of posts : 903

PostSubject: Re: UA2 wars!   Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 23:27

doomgeneral wrote:
Rotg.Angr_Brthd wrote:

i kinda start thinking it will turn into huge hp/mass vs huge range/dmg (mass dareus vs mass airstrike, ion, cas, heat rocket(maybe orb))

nice idea but think of the lagg monkey

Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: UA2 wars!   Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 8:48

yeah but if i manage to remove lagg then it would be uber carnage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UA2 wars!   

Back to top Go down

UA2 wars!