Welcome to the pros.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterircChatLog in

Share | 
 

 MOTD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Captain
avatar

Number of posts : 904
Location : Germany

PostSubject: MOTD   Sun 9 May 2010 - 2:13

ATTENTION - Anyone caught or reported of using Beta +89 will be banned, Thank you

This was posted at the clan sar channel. May i ask who posted this and why would playing beta +89 (?) resolve in a ban? Maybe i missed something.

Discuss!

_________________
audiophile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Just_A_Dude
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1231
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Sun 9 May 2010 - 2:56

What is beta +89 anyhow?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 434
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Sun 9 May 2010 - 3:42

I have no clue of what is going on. Is that beta 89 a UA2 modification?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollersmart
Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1912
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Sun 9 May 2010 - 4:16

No, no, I think it's a sex position, yeah, that would make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Sun 9 May 2010 - 5:18

I think it's about ua2 1.5 beta 8 and beta 9, which are officially hacked and help the xp camping scum rise to ranks they do not deserve and to get MOS they cannot handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just_A_Dude
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1231
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Sun 9 May 2010 - 8:03

Spoprockel wrote:
I think it's about ua2 1.5 beta 8 and beta 9, which are officially hacked and help the xp camping scum rise to ranks they do not deserve and to get MOS they cannot handle.

What Spopy said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSousa
Warrant Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 493
Age : 30
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Sun 9 May 2010 - 12:03

Yeah i agree who play Unofficial maps of ua2 should not be welcome here ^^ if he is not ptv ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollersmart
Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1912
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Sun 9 May 2010 - 19:56

Admin wrote:
who posted this and why would playing beta +89 (?) resolve in a ban?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just_A_Dude
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1231
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Sun 9 May 2010 - 21:09

omgwtfbbq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Captain
avatar

Number of posts : 904
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Mon 10 May 2010 - 7:15

I think the majority of forum users got used to read the posts between the usual spam and filter essential information from non-relevant bullscheit!

On topic: the motd has been removed by the one who posted it. Still you can discuss if playing beta 8 or 9 could be a non-recruitment criteria and if this should resolve in being removed from this clan scratch

Personally i got no major problem with those versions but havent played them much to see the details. People say it gives much more xp then the official beta 7 version.
On a sidenote some of the oldschool members among us will remember 1.5a (?) nighmare mode, which gave incredible xp along zombie spawn bugs (a.k.a they dont move when too many on the map), hard hitting zombies (dont tank) and a massive amount of lagg (at least for me).

_________________
audiophile


Last edited by Admin on Mon 10 May 2010 - 7:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Just_A_Dude
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1231
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Mon 10 May 2010 - 7:20

ADMIN IT IS A FREAKING BAN OFFENSE, WE ALL HAD A VOTE SOMEWHERE.


OH HERE IT IS:

http://clansar.high-forums.com/undead-assault-ii-f5/beta-8-and-9-t410.htm

NOW, WHERE IS THE CAPS BUTTON HMMM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Captain
avatar

Number of posts : 904
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Mon 10 May 2010 - 7:25

Think that vote was about the version itselves not about the ppl playing it. What was the result of the vote, i havent voted yet so cant see the graphs.

_________________
audiophile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Just_A_Dude
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1231
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Mon 10 May 2010 - 8:28

Gr8. More point-less bureaucracy. This is how russia became communist you know. Do you want us to become Communists huh? What kind of SICK admin are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollersmart
Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1912
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Mon 10 May 2010 - 8:34

In Soviet Russia, democracy votes for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just_A_Dude
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1231
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Mon 10 May 2010 - 8:46

I made that one, but it went In Soviet Russia, Goverment votes FOR you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legendel
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1253
Age : 27
Location : Ipswich

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Mon 10 May 2010 - 9:33

In Soviet Russia votes you democracy for!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Jollersmart
Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1912
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Mon 10 May 2010 - 10:10

Mine's funnier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just_A_Dude
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1231
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Mon 10 May 2010 - 18:11

Lets say this, everyone from the 1 of june found playing beta 8 / 9 is banned for life?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
avatar

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Mon 10 May 2010 - 18:34

I vote for just not saving in Beta 9 and/or using it for experience gain. I mean a ban on anyone caught playing a type of custom game just for entertainment purposes is kind of severe don't you think?

Atleast have an exception i.e. playing with friends for fun/teamkilling newbs/messing around

How bout if caught saving or using Beta 9 or Beta 8 for experience gain results in a ban?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just_A_Dude
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1231
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Tue 11 May 2010 - 2:48

anti.pro-spray wrote:
I vote for just not saving in Beta 9 and/or using it for experience gain. I mean a ban on anyone caught playing a type of custom game just for entertainment purposes is kind of severe don't you think?

Atleast have an exception i.e. playing with friends for fun/teamkilling newbs/messing around

How bout if caught saving or using Beta 9 or Beta 8 for experience gain results in a ban?

Joller wouldn't save in the game if Legendel was in the game. So the only way to uphold that law is to make a secret police who spy on everyone and that would be bad ;(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
avatar

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Tue 11 May 2010 - 4:25

Just_A_Dude wrote:

Joller wouldn't save in the game if Legendel was in the game. So the only way to uphold that law is to make a secret police who spy on everyone and that would be bad ;(

well isn't that the same of trying to uphold this law since you can't keep tabs on everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSousa
Warrant Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 493
Age : 30
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Tue 11 May 2010 - 5:29

Admin wrote:
I think the majority of forum users got used to read the posts between the usual spam and filter essential information from non-relevant bullscheit!

On topic: the motd has been removed by the one who posted it. Still you can discuss if playing beta 8 or 9 could be a non-recruitment criteria and if this should resolve in being removed from this clan scratch

Personally i got no major problem with those versions but havent played them much to see the details. People say it gives much more xp then the official beta 7 version.
On a sidenote some of the oldschool members among us will remember 1.5a (?) nighmare mode, which gave incredible xp along zombie spawn bugs (a.k.a they dont move when too many on the map), hard hitting zombies (dont tank) and a massive amount of lagg (at least for me).

You right Audi with 1.5a. But the beta 8 and 9 arent Official versions >.>


And it is worse to see someone with my rank or higher and less Experience xD

I would say Map Ban and if the guy play beta 9 he have to be tested by Herb ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Captain
avatar

Number of posts : 904
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Tue 11 May 2010 - 6:25

I think herbs pretty happy with that Basketball

_________________
audiophile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
JosephN
Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 307
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Tue 11 May 2010 - 9:43

I'm sure you all worked out by now, was me that posted Twisted Evil
I did mainly just to warn people because many people that have wanted to join have not realised that its not an official ver and so i have turned them away. Crying or Very sad
Quote :
You right Audi with 1.5a. But the beta 8 and 9 arent Official versions

Agreed Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: MOTD   Tue 11 May 2010 - 13:22

Col playing DM, camping at hill, placing no cams around, not even capable of finishing the Checkpoint Mission (had to guide him with CE and he died halfway and forgot to take out the outer west checkpoint) just makes me wanna puke all over my screen so i don't have to see that crap anymore! How else could he get that many xp without gaining any skill form it, if not by camping beta9 or hack?

I say ban them all!

Those who have no skills need to be purged, kill them wherever you see em, ban them from our games, they must not get even more xp!

Flaming axes shall rain down from the skies and chopeth off their arms, so they shant corrupt battlenet anymore!

"Those who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MOTD   

Back to top Go down
 
MOTD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Help me prove to Forumotion that there are ads on our MOTD.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: General :: News-
Jump to: