Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel

Number of posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the eastern front?   Mon 24 May 2010 - 9:47

Jollersmart wrote:
WedgeAntilles wrote:
Joller you just throw in random lines that have no relation to this situation and are thus senseless. Not going to reply on any further comments. The issue is solved by now anyway.

Ok, since you're apparently unable to see this, I'll explain.
My "random lines" was meant as ironic but valid points. (Ironic in that they are extreme, valid in that they have similarities)
In fact, I didn't really take the whole "banning wedge" thing seriously to begin with. ("Yeah right")
This means you could've just laughed and ignored it for what it was, spam.

Also, Admin, you didn't really prove sh*t by banning me and dude.
A rule should be enforced equally or not at all, else it's just an excuse you bring out from time to time when you wanna ban someone.

lol! lol! jollor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Jollersmart
Colonel

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the eastern front?   Mon 24 May 2010 - 11:05

Quote :
My "random lines" was meant as ironic...

At least Herb understands Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the eastern front?   Tue 25 May 2010 - 1:21

Jollersmart wrote:
WedgeAntilles wrote:
Joller you just throw in random lines that have no relation to this situation and are thus senseless. Not going to reply on any further comments. The issue is solved by now anyway.

Ok, since you're apparently unable to see this, I'll explain.
My "random lines" was meant as ironic but valid points. (Ironic in that they are extreme, valid in that they have similarities)
In fact, I didn't really take the whole "banning wedge" thing seriously to begin with. ("Yeah right")
This means you could've just laughed and ignored it for what it was, spam.

Also, Admin, you didn't really prove sh*t by banning me and dude.
A rule should be enforced equally or not at all, else it's just an excuse you bring out from time to time when you wanna ban someone.

Oh Joller you ignorant boy...
Do you really think i am so low-skilled at the understanding of the english language, that i did not understand your "irony"? I expected you to be not serious about me getting banned. But for the reasons u bring... they are still not valid imo.

Quote :
Not an excuse. It's like saying a murderer isn't worth punishing until he killed at least so and so many people.

You cannot compare a murder with a spam. Totally different things. A human life can never be brought back, once it is gone. There is no revive in reallife. Spam can be deleted, and even in the most extreme form spam will never be like a murder. 1 because these "crimes" (" " for the spam crime) have different weigths. 2 Because they have different effects. A spam is reversable, a murder is not.

Quote :
Oh, so the murderer gets away with it cos he helped an old lady across the street 5 minutes before killing her.

And again this is wrong. That means i would destroy all my past work with one action (neutralize, nullify). Which i did not. I recruited new members, helped in organizing the Clan and managed to get some of the Clanmembers into Notd games. One single action of spam won't cancel that. Furthermore even if i would have spammed like you, it would have changed nothing of my past work.

I cannot see any similarity in your so called examples.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollersmart
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the eastern front?   Tue 25 May 2010 - 3:14

WedgeAntilles wrote:
Oh Joller you ignorant boy...
Do you really think i am so low-skilled at the understanding of the english language, that i did not understand your "irony"? I expected you to be not serious about me getting banned. But for the reasons u bring... they are still not valid imo.
Quite frankly, I'm aware of your English skills and they have nothing to do with whether you'd get my irony or not.
The part you quoted was when I started to get annoyed, it's meant to ridicule your intellect.
(Annoyed because I wasn't understood)

Also, if you really understood my irony, you wouldn't call it "irony" and you wouldn't be responding in such a serious manner.

Quote :
You cannot compare a murder with a spam. Totally different things. A human life can never be brought back, once it is gone. There is no revive in reallife. Spam can be deleted, and even in the most extreme form spam will never be like a murder. 1 because these "crimes" (" " for the spam crime) have different weigths. 2 Because they have different effects. A spam is reversable, a murder is not.
I like how you make it sound like you're explaining the whole life and death thing to a 10 year old that has played too much GTA. xD

As for my response, let's say it was a burglar then, a "reversable" crime according to your standards.

Quote :
And again this is wrong. That means i would destroy all my past work with one action (neutralize, nullify). Which i did not. I recruited new members, helped in organizing the Clan and managed to get some of the Clanmembers into Notd games. One single action of spam won't cancel that. Furthermore even if i would have spammed like you, it would have changed nothing of my past work.

True, I failed here, should've said that he killed another woman.
What you're missing is that one good doesn't rectify a bad, there's no good points to be traded for the "luxury" of getting to do bad stuff. You don't get away with shoplifting cos you happen to have donated a whole shitload of money to the red cross. (and don't gimme that "money has no real value" crap, I'm sick enough of hippies for existing anyway.)

But I can see how this would be different in a lawless online community. So I'll accept that you could possibly have been forgiven for this reason, even though it's more likely admin just excused you for not being a regular spammer.

I'm too tired to keep going with a pointless argument, any further quotes of yours on this thread will just be ignored and possibly laughed at in my loneliness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JosephN
Sergeant Major

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the eastern front?   Tue 25 May 2010 - 4:04

lol! lol! ok i think this is sorted or its going to go to far and get really nasty lol! lol!

so audi could you please lock/ delete this topic farao

taaaa afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollersmart
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the eastern front?   Tue 25 May 2010 - 4:22

JosephN wrote:
lol! lol! ok i think this is sorted or its going to go to far and get really nasty lol! lol!

so audi could you please lock/ delete this topic farao

taaaa afro

I agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the eastern front?   Wed 26 May 2010 - 2:22

I'm done, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the eastern front?   

Back to top Go down

All quiet on the eastern front?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2