Welcome to the pros.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterircChatLog in

Share | 
 

 Last umb mission without army??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Last umb mission without army??   Mon 24 May 2010 - 13:20

Dam, just had a game on useast where a guy told me that there's a certain chance bravo company won't join you at the last umb mission, and also that there's a certain chance the umb ion cannons don't get hacked.

He played fairly well, knew the map, knew the missions, didn't seem to be a noob at all.

But i myself had a dam lot of umb games and never seen last mission without the army or with umb ghosts ioning town.

He also said he and 15 other people saw it happen, in beta7.

Did any of you see that happen in any of your umb games?

This really buggers me scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1409
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Mon 24 May 2010 - 14:14

bravo company alway join but sometime umb ghost ion the bravo company if you stand with them before ion is hacked Twisted Evil its not offen tho bounce its like getting a tank as mini study.

try it some time farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Mon 24 May 2010 - 23:40

I know, I've seen it once.

But this guy said he had games where it didn't appear at all or when south town was ioned when the large umb armies attacked.

How odd are the chances this can happen and i've never seen it happen once in all my umb games?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSousa
Warrant Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 492
Age : 30
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Mon 24 May 2010 - 23:52

Maybe it has to be a full game with just Generals ranks for some nice ioners xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JosephN
Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 307
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Tue 25 May 2010 - 4:10

MSousa wrote:
Maybe it has to be a full game with just Generals ranks for some nice ioners xD

Hm im not sure having more Gens makes game harder clown but i may be wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Glenn
Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 347
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Tue 25 May 2010 - 6:26

As I can reconsider, there are many beta 7's around. We know about a few that they are bugged, like the 'infected contact' message showing up as first contact with undead. Maybe they played one of those versions that had a faulty trigger in usmc back-up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Tue 25 May 2010 - 6:57

Well, must've been a whole clan playing the same bugged map i guess...

He also said something about failing the checkpoint mission increases the chances bravo wont join you.

Maybe it's a bug that can come into play when you fail the checkpoint mission (havent failed that once for ages, so it wouldve never happened to me).

But there should be a 100% chance on hacked ion cannons and bravo company at the last mission if everything works as it's intended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNT_PIZZA
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 23
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Tue 25 May 2010 - 7:00

Spoprockel wrote:
Dam, just had a game on useast where a guy told me that there's a certain chance bravo company won't join you at the last umb mission, and also that there's a certain chance the umb ion cannons don't get hacked.

He played fairly well, knew the map, knew the missions, didn't seem to be a noob at all.

But i myself had a dam lot of umb games and never seen last mission without the army or with umb ghosts ioning town.

He also said he and 15 other people saw it happen, in beta7.

Did any of you see that happen in any of your umb games?

This really buggers me scratch
maybe he just die before bravo spawned Laughing, and there can't be 15 people in 1 game :p

ask anti.pro to open the map and look at triggers.. hes good at it Cool

Edit: if he cant even do CP mission i wonder how he got to final battle Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JosephN
Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 307
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Tue 25 May 2010 - 12:58

It may be just a once in a lifetime bug I mean no game is ever the same even if you all do each mission same way and stay in same place etc it may be they did something just before the convoy thats never been done before and it just fucked it up lol!

Or hes just lieing affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollersmart
Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1912
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Tue 25 May 2010 - 13:12

JosephN wrote:
Or hes just lieing affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
avatar

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Tue 25 May 2010 - 13:14

Herbmaster wrote:
bravo company alway join but sometime umb ghost ion the bravo company if you stand with them before ion is hacked Twisted Evil its not offen tho bounce its like getting a tank as mini study.

try it some time farao

You can get tank as a mini?

Spoprockel wrote:
Dam, just had a game on useast where a guy told me that there's a certain chance bravo company won't join you at the last umb mission, and also that there's a certain chance the umb ion cannons don't get hacked.

He played fairly well, knew the map, knew the missions, didn't seem to be a noob at all.

But i myself had a dam lot of umb games and never seen last mission without the army or with umb ghosts ioning town.

He also said he and 15 other people saw it happen, in beta7.

Did any of you see that happen in any of your umb games?

This really buggers me scratch

Well he might not be a newb but doesn't mean he isn't gullible, the map has been out for years. Its highly improbable that no one until now has faced that "glitch." Another solution is that someone used the hacked map, used share player 13, then typed destroy on the convoy before anyone else can look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JosephN
Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 307
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Tue 25 May 2010 - 21:03

Quote :
You can get tank as a mini?

yeh its quite rare mind Twisted Evil

Quote :
Another solution is that someone used the hacked map, used share player 13, then typed destroy on the convoy before anyone else can look.

I guess that could be right Razz I'm sure many of the beta 7 vers we've all downloaded at times have been some of these with cheat packs installed study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Wed 26 May 2010 - 0:34

He definately didn't play like a noob, he knew how to fight umbs and how to complete the missions.

And he got really upset about me, a Col, not knowing about it.

I know there can't be 15 people playing, he told me that i can ask 15 people about it, they all saw it happen more than once.

So this was no once in a lifetime bug, they must've been playing a map where this is part of the umb mode.


About that tank mini, i only got one in my whole UA2 time (didn't die in ages at that point though).

It has 2 autocannons, fucking up everything that gets close, and the big boom cannon that can be used to destroy any and all items on the map bom
The only bad thing about it is its low move speed, but as long as other people around you get the aggro it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
avatar

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   Wed 26 May 2010 - 1:50

Spoprockel wrote:
He definately didn't play like a noob, he knew how to fight umbs and how to complete the missions.

And he got really upset about me, a Col, not knowing about it.

I know there can't be 15 people playing, he told me that i can ask 15 people about it, they all saw it happen more than once.

So this was no once in a lifetime bug, they must've been playing a map where this is part of the umb mode.


About that tank mini, i only got one in my whole UA2 time (didn't die in ages at that point though).

It has 2 autocannons, fucking up everything that gets close, and the big boom cannon that can be used to destroy any and all items on the map bom
The only bad thing about it is its low move speed, but as long as other people around you get the aggro it doesn't matter.

Never knew you could get a tank... well when you talked to him did he say that the message appeared, but no units spawned? Plus is there a replay, if not I would say its a hacked map since if it happened more then once, and with the same people there is a chance that it is hacked and one of them is just using -destroy on the convoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Last umb mission without army??   

Back to top Go down
 
Last umb mission without army??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1000 Point Grey Knights Army
» Ork Battlewagon Army!
» Andarius's Blood Angels army attempt 2000pts
» 2500 Tau Army
» Tau army

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: Warcraft III :: Undead Assault II-
Jump to: