Welcome to the pros.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterircChatLog in

Share | 
 

 0/ does anyone fancy a game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
youlesy
Lance Corporal
avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 27
Location : Haywards Heath [South UK]

PostSubject: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Mon 6 May 2013 - 0:26

I realise I joined about the time noone comes online anymore and I personally haven't been on in months due to moving, but yeah anyone miss ua2 and want to come back online for a few games? the bots don't seem to host in europe anymores..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollersmart
Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1912
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Mon 6 May 2013 - 11:15

UA2! \o/

Maybe, poke around in the spam-thread and see if you can get Herb to notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1409
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Mon 6 May 2013 - 16:29

new guy or another name basher Question

I am happy to bash some ua2 with ya if I know who you are Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Legendel
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1253
Age : 27
Location : Ipswich

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Thu 9 May 2013 - 6:37

It's a tarp!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Legendel
youlesy
Lance Corporal
avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 27
Location : Haywards Heath [South UK]

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Mon 20 May 2013 - 1:38

oh right, i realised my usual alias isn't the same as wc3. I'm marty.krt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1409
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Mon 20 May 2013 - 3:44

you got leg all warm up for abit there m8 bounce never give out your real name when those 2 ( whom must not be named ) are around Laughing I did some ua2 last night but only like 3 guys Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
youlesy
Lance Corporal
avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 27
Location : Haywards Heath [South UK]

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Mon 20 May 2013 - 6:17

leg warm up?
why? it's not like people want my save xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollersmart
Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1912
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Tue 21 May 2013 - 2:45

So when are we satchling?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
youlesy
Lance Corporal
avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 27
Location : Haywards Heath [South UK]

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Tue 21 May 2013 - 5:22

Jollersmart wrote:
So when are we satchling?
I don't know that term, I'm watching this thread for a "I'm online come join me" or something, I don't know how to use IRC before my time =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 505
Age : 28
Location : Bergen Norway

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Tue 21 May 2013 - 7:43

Herbmaster wrote:
you got leg all warm up for abit there m8 bounce never give out your real name when those 2 ( whom must not be named ) are around Laughing I did some ua2 last night but only like 3 guys Sleep Sleep

NOOOOOOO, you said the other name that must not be named about, you are indeed a jerk... now the satchels will rain pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1409
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Tue 21 May 2013 - 19:38

youlesy wrote:
leg warm up?
why? it's not like people want my save xD

you will see why soon bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1409
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Tue 21 May 2013 - 19:39

Blaxter wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:
you got leg all warm up for abit there m8 bounce never give out your real name when those 2 ( whom must not be named ) are around Laughing I did some ua2 last night but only like 3 guys Sleep Sleep

NOOOOOOO, you said the other name that must not be named about, you are indeed a jerk... now the satchels will rain pale

stop chating shit and give me a kiss I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 505
Age : 28
Location : Bergen Norway

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Wed 22 May 2013 - 3:16

Herbmaster wrote:
Blaxter wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:
you got leg all warm up for abit there m8 bounce never give out your real name when those 2 ( whom must not be named ) are around Laughing I did some ua2 last night but only like 3 guys Sleep Sleep

NOOOOOOO, you said the other name that must not be named about, you are indeed a jerk... now the satchels will rain pale

stop chating shit and give me a kiss I love you

No, no kisses for a said man who wants kisses for silly reasons Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1409
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Fri 24 May 2013 - 2:30

Blaxter wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:
Blaxter wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:
you got leg all warm up for abit there m8 bounce never give out your real name when those 2 ( whom must not be named ) are around Laughing I did some ua2 last night but only like 3 guys Sleep Sleep

NOOOOOOO, you said the other name that must not be named about, you are indeed a jerk... now the satchels will rain pale

stop chating shit and give me a kiss I love you

No, no kisses for a said man who wants kisses for silly reasons Sleep

what in those words that you don't understand Question ( stop chating shit and give me a kiss ) Question No

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Legendel
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1253
Age : 27
Location : Ipswich

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Sun 26 May 2013 - 5:25

love is in the air drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1409
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Mon 27 May 2013 - 10:36

Legendel wrote:
love is in the air drunken

not sure yet cherry

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 505
Age : 28
Location : Bergen Norway

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Tue 28 May 2013 - 5:37

Legendel wrote:
love is in the air drunken

why yes? its called monolove. And much like monolog its only going in one direction study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1409
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 1:17

any1 coming online today Question we did have few bad men online other day drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 505
Age : 28
Location : Bergen Norway

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 1:20

Herbmaster wrote:
any1 coming online today Question we did have few bad men online other day drunken
I proberbly can not Neutral got famely dinner in a few hours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
youlesy
Lance Corporal
avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 27
Location : Haywards Heath [South UK]

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 23:57

So the guy who's friends came round and smashed up my stuff, payed me back today so ima get a new mouse =3

also I generally check in afternoon/evenings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1409
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 6:01

youlesy wrote:
So the guy who's friends came round and smashed up my stuff, payed me back today so ima get a new mouse =3

also I generally check in afternoon/evenings.

weekend is here and I got my pinapple krush ready Twisted Evil so anyone feel like doing some work Question now I use the word "work" cuz login into wc3 is kinda like work to some Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Jollersmart
Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1912
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 18:03

Herbmaster wrote:
youlesy wrote:
So the guy who's friends came round and smashed up my stuff, payed me back today so ima get a new mouse =3

also I generally check in afternoon/evenings.

weekend is here and I got my pinapple krush ready Twisted Evil so anyone feel like doing some work Question now I use the word "work" cuz login into wc3 is kinda like work to some Rolling Eyes

When are you gonna log on then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 1409
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 15:59

Jollersmart wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:
youlesy wrote:
So the guy who's friends came round and smashed up my stuff, payed me back today so ima get a new mouse =3

also I generally check in afternoon/evenings.

weekend is here and I got my pinapple krush ready Twisted Evil so anyone feel like doing some work Question now I use the word "work" cuz login into wc3 is kinda like work to some Rolling Eyes

When are you gonna log on then?

I loged on after I wrote the post Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansar.high-forums.com
Legendel
Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1253
Age : 27
Location : Ipswich

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 4:28

Freeedom =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 505
Age : 28
Location : Bergen Norway

PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 6:44

Legendel wrote:
Freeedom =D
thar be a big bottle of lies, do not insert everything ye hear!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 0/ does anyone fancy a game?   

Back to top Go down
 
0/ does anyone fancy a game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» problem with the game : no control over the moves of the pc
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game
» Donít forget about your FREE game card!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: Warcraft III :: Undead Assault II-
Jump to: